adverbs of frequency, present simple
organize the words in the correct order using the adverbs of frequency in the adequate position and translate.
- bed sometimes I on to late go Sundays.
- have eggs breakfast. We usually don’t for
- in morning. shower the always have They a
- weekend. does She housework never at the
- usually to by bus. goes work Daniel
- gym never lunch. the You before go to
- Fridays. I work early on sometimes finish
- You always watch TV! on sport
Complete the sentences. Use the expression of future GOING TO plus the following activities of the square. Translate into Spanish. Completa las oraciones. Usa la expresión del future GOING TO más las siguientes actividades del recuadro. Traduce al español.
Get something to eat *Go to the bookstore
Go to the beach Look it up in the dictionary
Lie down and rest for a while Go to bed
See a dentist Take them to the laundry
Take it to the post office Go to the royal cinema
Organize all my belongings
Example: I need to buy a book. I __am going to go to the bookstore____
Yo necesito comprar un libro. Yo voy a ir a la librería________
- It´s midnight now. I am sleepy. I ________________________________.
- She´s hungry. She ___________________________________.
- My clothes are dirty. I ________________________________.
- He has a toothache. He _______________________________.
- I´m writing a composition. I don´t know how to spell a word. I ______________________________________________________.
- George has to mail a package. He __________________________________.
- Sarah and I want to go swimming. We __________________________________.
- She has a headache. She _______________________________.
- They want to watch a movie about justice league. They ________________________________________________.
10. My room is a complete mess. I____________________________________.
translate into spanish and underline the members of the family
1. Hello, my name is Irina Today I want to tell you about my family.
2. My family is not very big. It consists of 3 members – my mother, my father and me.
3. At first I will tell you about my mother. My mother’s name is Elena.
She is 27 years old. She doesn´t have brown hair and brown eyes.
She is slim. She is very kind and always ready to help me.
Her profession is a teacher. She likes her work very much.
4. Now I’ll tell you about my father. His name is Alexander.
He is 27, too. He is very tall. His eyes andhis hair are brown.
He is an electrical engineer. I think, he can fix everything!
5. My parents are very funny and energetic people.
When everybody is at home, we like to talkabout everything.
We play different games together. We also like to walk in the street.
When we have time, we drive to parks, or such interesting places like big supermarkets, cafes, the centreof the city.
6. I also have grandparents, but they don’t live with us. We visit them very often.
7. My family is great, I love all of them very much.
Put the verbs into the correct form (future I simple). Use will and translate
Jim asked a fortune teller about his future. Here is what she told him:
- You (earn) a lot of money.
- You (travel) around the world.
- You (meet) lots of interesting people.
- Everybody (adore) you.
- You (not / have) any problems.
- Many people (serve) you.
- They (anticipate) your wishes.
- There (not / be) anything left to wish for.
- Everything (be) perfect.
- But all these things (happen / only) if you marry me.